is a tool to add HTML, bb-code and custom tags or wrappings to selected text on the screen.
It is intutive , fast and powerful.
- No need for shortcuts, you can fastly cycle between tags/wrappings using a single Ctrl+H
This feature is same as the one innovated in Clipjump.
- Support for unlimited tags/wrappings.
- Very fast switching through tags/wrappings which can be added/deleted at runtime
- You can determine where should the cursor be placed after insertion of tags so that it gets easy to append custom
- Open source and free.
- Select Text you want to apply tags to.
- Hold Ctrl, then tap H to cycle between different Items OR tags available
- Release Ctrl to apply the current selected tag.
- While holding Ctrl, tap X to cancel Tag operation
- While holding Ctrl, tap D to delete Tooltip active tag/wrapping item.
Use Win+H to show a GUI which will enable you to add more tag items to the program.
The item added here is saved in a HTMLTag.ini file for future use.
HtmlTag Adder GUI Options
The name by which an item will be identified (Shown in Tooltip)
The MASK that you want the program to impose on the selected text.
eg -> <h1>|</h1>
Here | is the Delimiter and will symbolize selected text due to the
TEXT POINT Param
- TEXT POINT
The Delim which you want to be replaced by selected text.
This may seem a useless option as it will more often be 1.
TEXT POINT = 0 to make selected Text appear before tag items.
- CARET INSERTION POINT
f 0 , Caret (Cursor) is placed at the end of tag after a Tag is applied
If 1 or more, the Caret is placed that many points away from the right of Inserted selected text.
Use Caret=1 to place the Caret right after the selected text tagged by the program.
If you don't understand , better try it.
The Delimiter used to separate MASK items.
Default = |
Clipjump Communicator.ahk (OPTIONAL)
- Commenting text in Autohotkey scripts
Mask = /*|*/ and all other options default, the selected text can be converted into an
Autohotkey Block comment.
- Inserting code in BB-Code Forums (like Autohotkey)
Mask = [c]|[/c] and all other options default
- Commenting text (inline) in Autohotkey
Mask = ;| and all other options default